Model No.: TM-D85220
|Worktable largest size||1000×2440mm|
|Max. printing area||850×2200mm|
|Max printing speed||800pcs/hr|
|Power||110/220V 60/50Hz 4Kw|
Offered to clients at the most reasonable rate possible, the range of Automatic Printing Slotter is widely acclaimed and asked for. Making of this range done as per the set industry norms and guidelines, its standard of quality never deteriorates. In addition, its superior performance, precision and service life, is widely praised.
1. The vertical structure, the screen rises and falls uses air operated perpendicular, about pad head slides the precise straight line guide rail and uses the frequency conversion motor-driven.
2. Uses the monolithic integrated circuit integration microcomputer control, the simplicity of operator facilitates.
3. The printing shaving knife reciprocating action uses the pneumatic control, the pressure size adjustable, about the traveling schedule uses the photoelectric control, according to screen size length adjustable.
4. Control panel with manual, semi-automatic, fully automatic three modes, printing and indirect time digital control.
5. The independent nose elevating gear, cleans the screen doctor blade, the oil discharge knife, when the para-position color printing is very convenient, prints the platform to be equipped with the X,Y,Z direction the fine trimming.
6. The net clamps the arm to use the double guide pillar form, the adjustment is convenient, and according to the printer area size, provides to the net installment.
1. Suitable for precise printing on any smooth flat surface of materials such as metal, plastic, ceramic, glass, wood etc.
2. Be widely used in electronic industry, advertising, packing &printing, sports equipment, toy, stationery, gift, industrial arts field etc.
3. Printing objects such as substrates in Film, Sheet, Board or Cube forms, Key pad, windows of mobile phone ,keyboards, nameplate, shell, plastic molding etc..
1) Variable speed for squeezer and coater.
2) Imported gear box (self lubricated).
3) The machine operates with lowest noise possible.
4) Strong and sturdy body with heavy duty castor wheel for easy mobility.
5) Easily operational front panel for the operator.
6) Pneumatically adjusted squeeze and flood pressure.
7) Printing operation by foot or automatic cycle with dwell timer.
8) Emergency rod/stop for safety of the operator.
9) Self explanatory front operation.
Vacuum suction and Automatic Paper feed
Modular design enables arbitrary combination of multiple color printing units
PLC and multi-function control with touch Screen
Super hard treatment of Transmission gears
Auto zero adjustment and auto memory reset
Enlarged Printing unit vacancy to lower transmission friction
Maintaining permanent accurate overprint
The entire shafts are chrome plated
Screen printing is a printing technique that uses a woven mesh to support an ink-blocking stencil. The attached stencil forms open areas of mesh that transfer ink or other printable materials which can be pressed through the mesh as a sharp-edged image onto a substrate. A fill blade or squeegee is moved across the screen stencil, forcing or pumping ink into the mesh openings for transfer by capillary action during the squeegee stroke.
Screen printing is also a stencil method of print making in which a design is imposed on a screen of polyester or other fine mesh, with blank areas coated with an impermeable substance, and ink is forced into the mesh openings of the mesh by the fill blade or squeegee and onto the printing surface during the squeegee stroke. It is also known as silkscreen, serigraphy, and serigraph printing. You can also have more than one color printing, for example you could have a striped printing.
Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?
A: We are factory manufacturing packaging machines and we provide perfect OEM and after-sale service.
Q: Can you send me the video to show how the machine works?
A: Certainly, we have made video of every machine and uploaded them to Youtube.
Q: How can I know your machine works well?
A: Before delivery, we shall test the machine working condition for you.
Q: How can I know your machine is designed for my product?
A: You can send us samples of your product and we test it on machine.
Q: How can I pay my order?
A: We accept T/T, L/C,Western Union,PayPal.
Q: Do you have a CE certificate?
A: For every model of machine, it has a CE certificate.
Contact us if you need more details on Screen Printer. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Flatbed Screen Printer、Screen Printing Machine. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Premium Related Products